RailCommute is an app for UK rail users who commute or travel regularly on the train. Find your train, platform and news of delays before you get to the station. Tell others when you’ll arrive and then track your train all the way there. Stay informed during delays by receiving Twitter updates from your rail provider.
Live Departures and Arrivals
- Live train departures and arrivals so you can check quickly if your train is on time before leaving home or the office
- Live platform allocation* to help you beat the scramble!
- Ability to save multiple routes
- Shows details of trains that are en-route as well as about to depart
- User friendly interface which quickly highlights delayed trains
Where’s my train?
- Live location of your train
I’m on this train!
- Let family, friends and colleagues know when your train is scheduled to arrive via email, text, Twitter* and Facebook*
- ‘Tag’ the train you are on so you can follow status en-route
- Live Twitter status updates from your selected rail provider